[Northkeep] Fwd: Fwd: RE: be careful

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at valornet.com
Tue Apr 9 10:27:43 PDT 2013

how you phrase things:

A cautionary tale for Beorthlic and Ainar.

An old blacksmith realized he was soon going to quit working so hard. He
picked out a strong young man to become his apprentice. The old fellow
was crabby and exacting. "Don't ask me a lot of questions," he told the
boy. "Just do whatever I tell you to do." One day the old blacksmith
took an iron out of the forge and laid it on the anvil. "Get the hammer
over there," he said. "When I nod my head, hit it real good and hard."
Now the town is looking for a new blacksmith.

Ismet