[Northkeep] Castle

Mark Whitney beorhtlic at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 04:42:42 PDT 2013

There have been bad experiences in the past by almost every northern group in dealing with the site owner as the SCA, my understanding is that he has an event manager now to handle things for him. I encourage anyone to go as individuals and show around your  worth as a member of the SCA but bear in mind that this is a money matter for the site, don't be surprised if a cease and desist request comes around. For myself, I won't give the owner the satisfaction of my money or presence due to past transgressions. In honor and service, Beorhtlic