[Northkeep] Cocker Spaniel needs a home

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 07:35:51 PDT 2013

A lady here at work has been fostering a dog - but she has 4 of her own and
cannot keep him indefinitely.  If you know someone who might be interested
in Jack, please email me and I will send you pictures privately.  He's
Black with a white chest and some graying around his muzzle.

Mercedes

*Subject:* FW: Jack - cocker spaniel****

** **

Jack is 11 years old, healthy, a little overweight but very happy.  He gets
along well with other dogs but does not get along with young children.  He
is so sweet and does very well inside....he just wants to be close and
loved.  I took him to my vet and had him tested for heartworms...he was
negative and is currently on heartworm medication and also flea and tick
protection. His skin is aged and he has a fatty tumor, but his ears are
good....I hear that's important with Cockers.  He doesn't "mark" in the
house AT ALL and hasn't had one accident.  He's spent the last month at my
house running around with 4 young female dogs and has become very active
and has lost some weight.

**

 ****

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.