[Northkeep] Castle of Muskogee

Robert Bates laiodheach at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 09:08:19 PDT 2013

Hayo!

Myself and Micalle work at the Castle every weekend in May and the first weekend of June. I would love to see an SCA presence out there. We have the ability to store a very small amount of things in the tower we work at if anyone should need. I would love to hang an Ansteorran banner from the tower wall but do not own one myself. If anyone has one that they would be willing to lend we would greatly appreciate it and it would be returned promptly. I hope to see all of your lovely faces en masse.

In service to the dream,

Laiodheach the Bear
Seneschal
Canton of Chemin Noir