[Northkeep] Join us at Beltane

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 06:30:40 PDT 2013

I have to say that being the Fool of Namron is the best job in the whole
world. I really hope that there are *no* competitors this year so I do not
have to give up my title *ever*! Bwahahahaha! I get to do what I want, say
what I please, hang out with the cool kids, people give me munchies and
beverages. It is way cooler than being a stuffy old Bard, nothing against
stuffy old bards, but honestly you step out of line and people throw
tomatoes at your head. Fools just get a pat on the head, there there little
bunny rabbit,and they smile indulgently and let you go on your merry way.
Being Fool is the best!!! Never stepping down! Bwahahahahaha! Full tackle
contact foolery at Beltane! I am gonna take you suckahs out!

Tina
Fool
going to the dark side!

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Daniel Pupek <dan at agilejedi.com> wrote:

> This year's Beltane Games (http://beltane.baronyofnamron.org) will be
> packed full of challenging tournaments, fun games and Arts and Sciences
> Venues.
>
> I don't know where to begin BUT we will have something for everyone:
>
> Namron's Archery Tournament
> Namron's Thrown Weapons Tournament
> The selection of Namron's Title Bard
> Namron's Foolery Competition
> Youth Archery Tournament
> Namron's very own...SPANG HEWING!
> Celtic and Highland Games
> Chivalric and Rapier Games
> Master Aethlestan will host a Northern Regional Metal Workers Symposium
> (bring your anvil and forge!)
> Beer/Ale tasting/judging (see
>
> http://beltane.baronyofnamron.org/combat-activities/nobles-and-champions-lunch
> apply)
> SPANG Beauty Pageant
> Viking Tavern
> A&S Display (bring your A&S projects!)
> Irish Pub Revel at Night
> The Namron Champions, nobles and Royals Luncheon will be held in concert
> with the beer/ale tasting
>
> AND that Sunday will be the Northern Regional Fighter Practice at NOON on
> the same site!!! Chiv, Rapier, Seige and Combat Archery are all Welcome :D
>
> Visit the website at http://beltane.baronyofnamron.org to find out more.
> The event will be held at Camp Dakani right off of I-35 in OKC with NEW
> shower houses IN the camping area!
>
> in service,
> HE Orlando Giovanni
> Barone il Namron