[Northkeep] Polling

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 14:52:51 PDT 2013

Just a reminder to everyone that the polling for our next Baron and
Baroness will occur this month at populace meeting. The regional is
accepting absentee ballots.  Please contact me for a copy of the ballot and
instructions on what to do with it if you would prefer to participate that
way.

Please keep in mind the rules with pollings.  This is not a vote, it is a
method to pass the Baronies preferences to the Crown, who can act on them
as they desire.  The results will not be announced, ever.

Again if anyone has any questions about the whole process please contact me.

Ainar