[Northkeep] Revel in the park next Sunday!!

Tega montega at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 12:04:41 PDT 2013

Hello Northkeep!
 Join your barony next Sunday April 28th for a revel in the park! The weather will be fantastic and we can have fighting. Artisans, bring your projects! We have an awesome covered pavilion.
 It's a wonderful time to be a part of Northkeep! Bring your friends and family. I'll be cooking up hot dogs (at the park) we will have s'mores goodies as well! Bring some sides and drinks.
 We have the pavilion from 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Morgan and I plan to drive in from coronation to the park. We should get there about 2 PM. If anyone wants to get there before 2, feel free!
 This is a garbed event. Lafortune Park 55th and Yale.
 See you there!!

Lady Montega Blackdragon

Sent from my iPhone