[Northkeep] don't forget : )

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Apr 28 08:12:04 PDT 2013

greetings

if you choose not to go to the fighter practice in the park.
there is always the opportunity to come to the regularly scheduled missile practice : )

nearly every Sunday as posted in the saga, ( some Sundays we are off to distant events, or mother nature is telling us " not today "  )
from 12 noon till whenever people leave ( usually later in the summer than in the winter : )

9737 w.61st street s. , Sapulpa, ok. 74066  ( between sand springs and Sapulpa 9/10ths of a mile east of hwy 97 )
or if you get lost  ( 918 ) 200-5584

I normally get the sca sign out about noon : )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur