[Northkeep] [Northkeep_Reminders] Tahlequah Meeting, 4/13/2013, 11:00 am

Shirley Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 13 03:39:00 PDT 2013

We are no longer meeting on the 2nd Saturday of each month in Tahlequah because that is the day set aside for kingdom events.  We are now meeting on the 2nd Sunday of the month.  We are still meeting on the 4th Saturday of the month.

The location of the Sunday meetings in Tahlequah (2nd Sunday of the month) is the Ferguson Building, Methodist Children's Home.

       Directions to Methodist Children Home:  (off Jones Street in Tahlequah)
*Drive north thru the NSU Campus on Grand, take a left on North Street, (across from Scholars Inn Apartments) continue west down North Street to Jones Ave., turn left on to Jones, continue east down Jones a couple of blocks, the Methodist Home is on the right.  The mail gate is marked with a stone arch; enter here on Mathis Park Drive.
             Or
*   Head north on Muskogee Avenue toward the NSU campus, turn left on to Morgan Street (at the last stoplight before going on a little further to the NSU campus).  Morgan comes to a T intersection with Cherokee Avenue-veer to the right and continue on Academy Street.  Academy goes to the Tahlequah High Campus.  When Academy intersects with Jones Avenue (before you enter the THS campus), turn right on Jones.  In about 4 blocks, you will see an rock and iron arch on the left—with York Street on the right—that (the arch) is the entrance to Mathis Park Drive.

Hope to see you there this Sunday!