[Northkeep] Great day in Tahlequah!

Shirley Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 15 22:14:52 PDT 2013

Thanks to Lady Montega and Sir Morgan for coming out to the Tahlequah group
meeting on Saturday.  All in all we had 7 fighters fighting at the park and
10 others doing A&S at the Ferguson Building of the United Methodist
Children's Home.  Duke Jonathan said that quite a few people stopped by the
park and talked to the fighters. Maybe we'll draw in some more newcomers.  I
have the fighter's waivers that I'll bring to the April Populace meeting.

Saturday evening we had a lovely pot luck feast.  There were several
newcomers there in borrowed garb.  Duchess Willow and Mistress Catrin told
Norse stories to us during the feast.  There were also a few riddles.  It
was very enjoyable.

Next month we'll be at the same place. I'll be teaching a class on blackwork
embroidery and Mistress Catrin and I will both be bringing some costuming
books with us for newcomers to look at.

Hope to see you in Tahlequah next month.

Cicily