[Northkeep] Maxim magazine covers the SCA

Robert Bates laiodheach at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 20 20:29:44 PDT 2013

If anyone has a chance to pick up the May 2013 issue of Maxim there is an artical on the SCA. Although I'm glad for the coverage I can't help but feel like its one big back handed compliment. The artical is titled Game of Dorks. A small part of me wants to feel really bitter at how some of the stuff was handled. But I would love others input.