[Northkeep] [Northkeep_Reminders] Tahlequah Meeting, 4/27/2013, 11:00 am

Shirley Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 24 21:08:22 PDT 2013

Greetings,

This is a wonderful weekend to visit Tahlequah.  The annual Red Fern Festival will be going on and I expect that there will be lots of people running around town.  Hopefully there will be lots of spectators for the heavy fighting in the park.  At the Sunday meeting two weeks ago there were 7 heavy fighters in the park.  Hope to see you there.

YIS,

Cicily