[Northkeep] fighter practice in the park Park Today!

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Apr 28 15:48:48 PDT 2013

greetings

good news ,
while all the archers were hopefully enjoying themselves at the fighter
practice in the park,
I was able to get some much needed range maintenance completed , range is
mowed , brush picked up in the lower ranges,some in the upper range picked
up. bow string served, and nock point readied for setting .
even tried to make a round punch for the children's site tokens for
castellan, but that didn't work so well : /
any way , it seems like it has been about a year since the barony ordered
the good professional grade archery butt......( it was under the previous
reeve )..... does anyone know if it will be here in time for castellan ??

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur

range master barony of northkeep
deputy missile marshal barony northkeep