[Northkeep] Saga report

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 7 07:19:15 PDT 2013

Since my saga report didn't make it, here it is for everyone.

Ainar

Greetings Northkeep.

It has sure been a busy month.  First I would like to congratulate Ungus
Gunn on his announcement to be elevated to the Chivalry. Vivat!  We do have
local events coming up and our own event in a few months.  So consider
those award recommendations and get  them in.  Please forward a copy to
Their Excellencies so they will know who is being put in and can add Their
words.

And on the note of events.  We need applications to autocrat both
Winterkingdom and Castellan.  Please contact me for further information if
you are interested.  I will be compiling and putting together a bid for
35th Year to be held in July of next year.  Just a heads up that if we get
it, it will be all hands on deck.  Last Kingdom birthday had an attendance
of 750.

We have several officer positions open.  Right now we are accepting
applications for the following.  Hospitiler, Web Minister, Chronicler,
Minster of Children, Rapier Marshal, and Archery Marshal.  If you are
interested please fill out an application found at
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf and send to
myself, the Kingdom or Regional officer of that branch, and Their
Excellencies.  Include a copy of your membership and photo id.  Scanned and
emailed forms are fine.

Please encourage your all our friends who have been missing from Populace
and other activities to come back and join us.  We do miss them.  Also if
your membership has lapsed please consider renewing.  It sure makes
Northkeep look good when our numbers are soooo much better than those
groups in much larger cities.

Northkeep Rocks
Ainar Magnusson