[Northkeep] Fwd: New to Northkeep

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 28 18:25:05 PDT 2013

Forwarded by request.

Ainar

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: William Snider <william.snider01 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Subject: New to Northkeep
To: seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org

Greetings unto you Lord Ainor Magnusson,

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Ld. William O'Harra of Black Company from
the barony of Eldern Hills. I have recently relocated to your area after a
long sabbatical  from the SCA. I am hopping that perhaps the good people of
Northkeep will help me in a personal endeavor I am pursuing. I am trying to
locate a seamstress that would be interested in making myself a true modern
kilt for my wedding. I am willing to pay them for this and would hope that
they could do this in a timely manner.  If it is possible could you please
ask your populace if anyone would be interested for me, or if you would
like, I ask that I would be able to attend your populace meeting and ask
them personally. I can be reached via email at
william.snider01 at gmail.comor by phone at 5802841931. Thank you again
Ld. Seneschal for your time in
this matter.

In Service to the Crown,