[Northkeep] WE ARE ON FOR TOKYO IN TULSA!!!

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 10:12:23 PDT 2013

Thanks Ian!

I went out this morning and got our table started with the basics. Amanda
and I placed table cloths and set out the fliers/cards/pamphlets. I set up
my armor stand with one of Ulrich's banners on it and he has a poster board
on a stand.

Please give away the fliers/cards/pamphlets sparingly, really focus on
those that show interest as opposed to just handing out to everyone that
walks by.
This way we have enough. We also have extra's in a box at the table but
that is for tomorrow.

Ulrich spoke with security and will have his crossbow on the table as well
as some blunt swords.

If you do choose to bring a weapon, IT MUST BE CLEARED WITH
SECURITY/SAFETY.

This includes our rattan weapons as well as any steel and anything that
could be considered a weapon.

Tega and I will be there bright and early tomorrow morning.

It's going to be fun!

Thanks again everyone!!

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Jerry Herring <jherring68 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Their Excellencies have arranged to bring a Table Cloth some mugs, armor on
> a stand, some weapons and a fw other trinkets. Ulrich has some archery
> items. Otherwise please feel free to bring along a selection of items that
> might serve to intrigue those visiting the SCA booth. Perhaps some weaving?
> Board games? and although you have an amazing collection of jewelry I would
> be concerned about greedy fingers in this venue. Perhaps if you did bring
> something that it might be pins and beadwork which could be secured down to
> the table clothe or a piece of fabric to large to walk away?
>
> Kindly
> Ian

H.E. Morgan Blackdragon
Baron of Northkeep