[Northkeep] Greetings all, a favor

Jon Powell facondupray at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 10:10:48 PDT 2013

Greetings unto Northkeep,

I am writing to ask a favor, I own(ok Anandi owns) a 10X20 carport, during
our recent big ugly storm it was picked up and pitched against the house,
while my carport probably realized its long time dream of experiencing the
total exhilaration flying, the landing did not go so well.  Three of the
legs including one of them with the door flap were damaged beyond repair. I
know there are some that have had similar models to mine and was wondering
if anyone might have saved any legs from ones that they have retired that
might be willing to part with a few of them or perhaps know where you can
order replacement ones.

My thanks in advance to anyone that might be able to assist me.

Facon