[Northkeep] A&S at the Library Tonight

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 06:25:43 PDT 2013

I've not heard of any classes planned for the library tonight,so I'm
planning to bring out the Kingdom floor.  We've gotten three of the
Baronial arms transferred to the floor (those are ready for paint), and
several more that need to be transferred, so there's plenty to do.  I'll be
there as close to 5:30 as I'm able to get there after work.

Hope to see lots of you there!!  :)

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

*I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the
length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.* ~Diane Ackerman