[Northkeep] Medieval Music Gig TOMORROW NIGHT!

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 07:08:03 PDT 2013

Robert Bruce Scott works with il Troubadour, a "16th century rock band",
plays the Celtic harp and classic guitar, and loves to tell stories.  He
will be at Java Dave's in Sapulpa on 122 W. Taft St. (Hwy 117), next to
Reasor's on Friday, August 9 from 6:00 to 10:00 pm.  It would be a lot of
fun if some of us showed up in full garb to participate.  I'll be there,
and I will be letting my students know, too.

http://robertbrucescott.com/

For those of you who have been in the SCA for a long time, you might have a
special surprise if you attend.  I'm sworn to secrecy!

Franziska

--
Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius