[Northkeep] Teachers an Artisans wanted!!

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Aug 8 13:27:48 PDT 2013

greetings

I can teach -- archery marshal 101, thrown weapons marshal 101,self and
laminate bow making, arrow making , fletching, basic leatherworking, some
advanced leather working, and I believe I have patterns for arm guards and
quivers.
probably some other stuff as well ; )
scheduling will depend on how badly school is abusing my brain : / and how
much gas is at the time : /

but let me know if anyone is interested, and we can figure something out = )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur