[Northkeep] Fwd: please post to populace

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 19 14:16:26 PDT 2013

Forwarded by request.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kathryn Gordon <gordonkathryn1955 at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Subject: please post to populace
To: "seneschal at Northkeep.ansteorra.org" <seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org>

I am looking for people to teach at the Third Annual Cooking Symposium on
November 8 -10 at Axeman IX, Skorragardr (Shawnee, OK), Ansteorra. Please
contact me if you think you might be interested, and I promise to get back
to you as soon as possible.

      We have decided to use a local area primitive site for Axeman this
year. The site is absolutely beautiful with a lot of trees, shadeed areas
for camping, fire rings with a lot of deadfall from trees for fires, a huge
area for a bardic bonfire, open areas for the events, and even a field
large enough for siege weapons. The site is 45 minutes from Shawnee off of
Highway 48. This highway intersects with the turnpike outside of Tulsa,
connects with highway 51 at Stillwater, and connects with I-40 north of
Shawnee. (This will be tent camping or rv's only there are no cabins.)

  *It does have water – portable well water, but there is no electricity
and limited cell reception. There will be pavillions set up and plenty of
places to have period open fire cooking. So the only type of classes that
would not have facilities would be those that use a modern kitchen.*

Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn
Kathryn Gordon

gordon-kathy at att.net
gordonattekathy at gmail.com