[Northkeep] This week in Northkeep

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 09:41:30 PDT 2013

So we've had Delta Cafe and El Chico's. As for major chains in the area,
there's Applebee's (open until Midnight so we won't be keeping them past
their normal hours), Rib Crib (they close at 10), Cici's Pizza (they close
at 10),a slew of fast food (Wendy's, Arby's, Braums, Charlie's, McD's, Taco
Bueno, Burger King, etc), there are also a couple of Chinese Buffets in the
area, but I believe they close at 9.  So, if you have a preference for
dinner after Populace tonight, let me know (off-list) and I'll tally the
opinions....we can make a final decision tonight at Populace.

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 7:20 PM, Baroness Montega <
baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Populace is tomorrow, we hope to see you guys there! We will be announcing
> something new so come on out!
>  After populace dinner has not been planned yet. Morgan and I have to get
> back home after pop so we will miss dinner this time. Feel free to plan a
> dinner amongst yourself, it's always a good time.
>  Look for an email from Baron Morgan about fighter practice this week.
> Grub n Garb is this Wednesday so join us for good food and good friends!
> VFW 6th and Peoria 7:00.
>  See you tomorrow!
> Montega
> Baroness
>
> Sent from my iPhone

HL Adalia VonderBerg

*I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the
length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.* ~Diane Ackerman