[Northkeep] Stuff n Things!

Baroness Montega baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 29 17:32:13 PDT 2013

If you have something we need to put in the calendar please send it to us.

Also, Saga reports are due. If you have an interesting story or something neat to share for an article we would sure love to see it! Send your reports to chronicler at Northkeep.ansteorra.org

The next revel in the park is Sept 14th! Fighters, artisans, populace, EVERYONE come on out and have some fun. 55th and Yale at Lafortune Park 11:00 AM.

 The event season is here so gather up your things and let's have some fun!!!

Montega
Baroness

Sent from my iPhone