[Northkeep] Teachers an Artisans wanted!!

Robert Bates laiodheach at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 8 11:09:24 PDT 2013

Good morning to my favorite populace!!

I shall get right to the point. We here in Chemin Noir are hungry group.  "Hungry for what?" You might say. Hungry for knowledge my dear friends. This is a call to those who might wish to teach their crafts to hungry minds or share their knowledge of times past. We gather every Sunday and Thursday evening and would love to have someone at each and every one. If you have a class or craft in mind that you would like to teach shoot me an email and we can see about when would work best for you.

In service to the dream
Laiodheach the Bear
Chemin Noir