[Northkeep] Kingdom Floor Artwork

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 07:02:33 PDT 2013

If you are one of the few who still have Kingdom Floor Artwork that has not
yet been returned to me, please contact me off-list with a status update.
 I have artisans willing to complete the missing pieces if necessary, I
just need to let them know.  The missing pieces are causing us delays in
getting the artwork transferred to the floor so that painting can commence
in earnest.

Thanks.

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

*I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the
length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.* ~Diane Ackerman