[Northkeep] Northern Regional Practice and great demo opportunity!

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 10:40:24 PDT 2013

I have been informed that a great opportunity for a Demo and Northern
Regional Practice is coming up.

The annual Fannin History Fair will take place on October 19th. 2013, from
9am - 3pm, in Amarillo, TX.

The address for this event is:
4627 S Rusk
Amarillo Texas, 79102.

There's a video on Youtube and it shows some of our guys demonstrating
Rapier combat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6qWx29-U7E&noredirect=1
This is a great area with awesome people and if anyone can get out there to
support this demo/NRFP I'm sure they would greatly appreciate it.

Please spread the word and cross post to any lists I may have missed.

Thanks,
--
H.E. Morgan Blackdragon
Baron of Northkeep