[Northkeep] This week in Northkeep

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 06:35:35 PDT 2013

My dear Baroness,

 When I saw your heading I immediately thought we were on some
program....fade to black....

Voice over artist speaks in an ominous tone, "This week on The Northkeep
Saga.....the populace gathers to hear a special announcement from the Baron
and Baroness, will it mean changes for the people of Northkeep? The Baron
and Baroness then leave unexpectedly, missing the banquet afterwards
leaving the populace to wonder what called then away????The Baron makes a
proclamation calling all able bodies fighters to gather at midweek, what
could that mean? Is war on the horizon? A grand feast is planned in
conjunction with the gathering of the battle weary soldiers, but what will
be on the menu?
     The answers to these questions and more on the next episode
of......The Northkeep Saga!!!!!

Tina
too imaginative for my own good

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 7:20 PM, Baroness Montega <
baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Populace is tomorrow, we hope to see you guys there! We will be announcing
> something new so come on out!
>  After populace dinner has not been planned yet. Morgan and I have to get
> back home after pop so we will miss dinner this time. Feel free to plan a
> dinner amongst yourself, it's always a good time.
>  Look for an email from Baron Morgan about fighter practice this week.
> Grub n Garb is this Wednesday so join us for good food and good friends!
> VFW 6th and Peoria 7:00.
>  See you tomorrow!
> Montega
> Baroness