[Northkeep] This week in Northkeep

stephanie porter chimericalgirl at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 08:13:14 PDT 2013

Tina that made my day! Love it!! I can't wait for the next episode! :D

 My dear Baroness,

  When I saw your heading I immediately thought we were on
 some
 program....fade to black....

 Voice over artist speaks in an ominous tone, "This week on
 The Northkeep
 Saga.....the populace gathers to hear a special announcement
 from the Baron
 and Baroness, will it mean changes for the people of
 Northkeep? The Baron
 and Baroness then leave unexpectedly, missing the banquet
 afterwards
 leaving the populace to wonder what called then away????The
 Baron makes a
 proclamation calling all able bodies fighters to gather at
 midweek, what
 could that mean? Is war on the horizon? A grand feast is
 planned in
 conjunction with the gathering of the battle weary soldiers,
 but what will
 be on the menu?
      The answers to these questions and
 more on the next episode
 of......The Northkeep Saga!!!!!

 Tina
 too imaginative for my own good

 On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 7:20 PM, Baroness Montega <
 baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org>
 wrote:

 > Populace is tomorrow, we hope to see you guys there! We
 will be announcing
 > something new so come on out!
 >  After populace dinner has not been planned yet.
 Morgan and I have to get
 > back home after pop so we will miss dinner this time.
 Feel free to plan a
 > dinner amongst yourself, it's always a good time.
 >  Look for an email from Baron Morgan about fighter
 practice this week.
 > Grub n Garb is this Wednesday so join us for good food
 and good friends!
 > VFW 6th and Peoria 7:00.
 >  See you tomorrow!
 > Montega