[Northkeep] WE ARE ON FOR TOKYO IN TULSA!!!

Baroness Montega baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 2 11:18:49 PDT 2013

I don't have a nice book to use. I had planned on putting just a sign up sheet on the table or a notebook of some sort with a place for name, email, phone. If you have something in mind bring it on out. :)
 Morgan has flier files at home. We can send them out tonight.
 Thanks so much everyone! We are gonna have a great time!
Montega

Sent from my iPhone