[Northkeep] Teachers an Artisans wanted!!

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 11:19:13 PDT 2013

Hi Laiodheach:

I would be more than happy to visit my most favorite Canton and teach... I
have three classes available, if any of them would be of interest:  1)
Recording Your Personal and Group Accomplishments on the Ansteorran Wiki,
2) Netted Beadwork Techniques, and 3) Waterbearing For Beginners.

best wishes,

zubeydah