[Northkeep] Park Revel Today!

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 06:53:03 PDT 2013

Your Excellency, while WE certainly missed your smiling face and
enthusiasm, rest assured that YOU didn't miss the singing.  Facon brought
two old songbooks out, but no singing developed from them.  The rapier
community had an awesome practice in the park and caught the attention of
several passersby who we engaged in conversation and to whom we gave
contact information.  The four of us who weren't participating in the
rapier practice had great conversation and some weaving was accomplished.

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 8:44 AM, Jerry Herring <jherring68 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well I managed to miss the revel and the singing...mowing the yard took way
> longer than expected. I had to stop several times and clean the wet grass
> out of the mower, and by the time I got showered and in a condition where I
> could go back out into the heat the revel was wrapping up. I am so sorry
> that I messed it. Definitely next time!
>
> Kindly
> Ian

HL Adalia VonderBerg

*I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the
length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.* ~Diane Ackerman