[Northkeep] Winterkingdom, Round Table, and ACCEPS!!

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 06:54:25 PST 2013

The Barony of Northkeep is honored to be hosting our Winterkingdom
Collegium event in conjunction with winter Round Table on January 25th,
2014.  ACCEPS (http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index<http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php>)
is
now open for this event.  While traditionally Round Table is an ungarbed
event without site fee, Winterkingdom is a *garbed* event and there is a
small site fee of $8 for adults, $7 for teens, $4 for children and feast is
$10.

Also, remember that site fee is comped for those who teach a class at
Winterkingdom!
Click here to tell us what class YOU willl be teaching!
http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/I7eV0BZ73C08nHacNfqdj

We look forward to seeing you in January!!

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

*I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the
length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.* ~Diane Ackerman