[Northkeep] Wiesenfeuer Yule MoC Activity Schedule

Ithilin Palandiriel ithilinpalandriel at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 3 06:09:11 PST 2013

10am-12pm  Youth A&S Class (Items the children make will be displayed for Populace Vote)

12pm -1pm Lunch Break    ( Parents Please pick up your smalls for this period. Thank you!)

1pm-3pm Youth Subtlety class (Subtletys will be displayed for Populace Vote)

3pm-4pm ish Youth Bardic competition.

Parents, Please retrieve your smalls as close to 4 as possible to allow my minions and I to clean the room.  Also, If your smalls have special needs please consider having one parent stay with them as I am not equipped to give them the attention they need with so many other children in my care.

Due to Bad weather coming in this weekend, I have decided to not go ahead with our Subtlety Siege this year since I don't want Smallcicles on my hands.  Perhaps next year.

If you have any awesome youth flavored trinkets (A&Sish, Bardicy, yummy goodies) to donate to the children's prize baskets Please contact me off list or just find me at Yule and my Minions will help get it in the appropriate basket.

Any and all help will never be turned away as I have a minor injury that is making lifting difficult this year.  Please consider volunteering to help with the children even if it's for only 15 minutes. Thank you!

Yours, In service to children and the Kingdom,
Ly. Liadan of Patrin-Or
Wiesenfeuer MoC