[Northkeep] Winterkingdom (please read, correct and let me know what you think)

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 10 09:48:11 PST 2013

Its that time for Winterkingdom class scheduling and seeing what we are going to offer.

In order for this to happen, we need teachers.  Think about you want to teach, follow the link below and do what it says to do and you will be signed up to teach a class.

http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/I7eV0BZ73C08nHacNfqdj

You really should sign up to teach a class.  Everyone has a skill even if they don't know it yet and it can be shared.

Teaching is fun, sign up now.  The sooner the better, we only have 6 weeks before Winterkingdom.

As an added bonus, we will be hosting Kings Round Table at the same event so not only can you teach classes (hint, hint) you can also TAKE classes, including warranting classes.  And not only that but you also get to see Their Royal Majesties and Their Royal Highnesses in their natural environment as your sovereigns.

But this can only happen if people sign up to be teachers.  We want you to teach. We really really do.

Winterkingdom will happen on Jan 25, 2014 at the First Christian Church at 2602 S Elm Pl, Broken Arrow, OK.  There will be classes (which you should sign up to teach one), a Soup Kitchen (with lots of tasty soups and other good stuffs that go with soup), a Bake Sale, (Donations accepted.  Please prepackage and pre-price) a feast after the classes are all over and finally court afterwards.

Oh, and one more thing before I end this missive, sign up to teach a class, you know you should.

YIS,

Ld Karl Thorgeirsson
HL Adalia Vondemberg
Sir Evangelos Thrakios

P.S.  Come join us and oh yeah, teach a class