[Northkeep] No Populace

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 14:04:39 PST 2013

Arthur - Yes, please bring the generator.  I don't know if we will need it
or not but it would be nice to have it available if all hell breaks loose.
I think the more vacuum cleaners available for clean up  at the end of the
night, the faster everyone gets to go home.

The soup kitchen menu will be much as it has been in the past.  A bowl of
soup, a piece of bread, a hunk of cheese or a boiled egg, a pickle and a
piece of fruit.  There will be water and lemonade to drink.  I will be
making beef & barley soup.  If you would like to make a soup for the soup
kitchen, please get in touch with me at steldr at cox.net  If someone was
willing to do a vegetarian soup that would be nice.  They are always
appreciated.  Also, we should probably have at least one or two choices
that were onion free for His Royal Majesty.  Sending him into anaphylactic
shock is not really on my agenda for the day.  At this time my plan is to
keep the price at $6.00.  Aderyn, I hope that you will consent to make
rolls for me again.  Please let me know if I need to get you supplies or
funds.  Thanks everyone!!!

Mercedes

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Ld.blackmoon <ld.blackmoon at cox.net> wrote:

> greetings
>
> yes , I am working on the baronial award regalia, do we need more?, do we
> need some kingdom award regalia as well?
> also, will there be a soup kitchen ?
> I have purchased a 4000 watt ( peak ) generator, will there be a need for
> it at the soup kitchen ?
> is there a need to bake anything for the bake sale ?  any requests ?
> should I bring my vacuum again this year?
> and finally , what am I needed to do at the event this year ?
> last year, I helped in the kitchen, in past years I have taught classes,
> and done cleaning / vacuuming , so I figured I would try to fill the
> biggest need this year.
> I know we have several great missile related  and leather working class
> teachers in the region, are any of them teaching classes yet?
>
> Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
> Arthur
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Baroness Montega" <
> baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org>

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.
Groucho Marx