[Northkeep] Winterkingdom (please read, correct and let me know what you think)

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 12:46:39 PST 2013

Debroa - you will need to probably send the forms privately to one of the
autocrats.  The list will not allow attachments.
jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.comis Karl's.
Adalia.nyx at gmail.com is Adalia's and I'm afraid I don't know Evangelos' off
the top of my head..............
I for one would love to do the amber/copal class, if it could be in the
afternoon, after the soup kitchen..........I had to miss it last time.

Mercedes

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 8:45 AM, Diana Hartzmann
<blackcatspinner at gmail.com>wrote:

> I am attaching the teaching forms for the two classes that Ismet and I
> would like to present jointly.    I apologize for the forms not being on
> the official format but I couldn't get it to function for joint teachers.
>
> I also am willing to teach my amber/copal polishing class if you have need
> of it.
>
> Debroa
>

> On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Chuck Kaun <jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
> >wrote:
>

> > Its that time for Winterkingdom class scheduling and seeing what we are
> > going to offer.
> >
> > In order for this to happen, we need teachers.  Think about you want to
> > teach, follow the link below and do what it says to do and you will be
> > signed up to teach a class.
> >
> > http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/I7eV0BZ73C08nHacNfqdj
> >
> > You really should sign up to teach a class.  Everyone has a skill even if
> > they don't know it yet and it can be shared.
> >
> > Teaching is fun, sign up now.  The sooner the better, we only have 6
> weeks
> > before Winterkingdom.
> >
> > As an added bonus, we will be hosting Kings Round Table at the same event
> > so not only can you teach classes (hint, hint) you can also TAKE classes,
> > including warranting classes.  And not only that but you also get to see
> > Their Royal Majesties and Their Royal Highnesses in their natural
> > environment as your sovereigns.
> >
> > But this can only happen if people sign up to be teachers.  We want you
> > teach. We really really do.
> >
> > Winterkingdom will happen on Jan 25, 2014 at the First Christian Church
> at
> > 2602 S Elm Pl, Broken Arrow, OK.  There will be classes (which you should
> > sign up to teach one), a Soup Kitchen (with lots of tasty soups and other
> > good stuffs that go with soup), a Bake Sale, (Donations accepted.  Please
> > prepackage and pre-price) a feast after the classes are all over and
> > finally court afterwards.
> >
> > Oh, and one more thing before I end this missive, sign up to teach a
> > class, you know you should.
> >
> > YIS,
> >
> > Ld Karl Thorgeirsson
> > HL Adalia Vondemberg
> > Sir Evangelos Thrakios
> >
> > P.S.  Come join us and oh yeah, teach a class

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.
Groucho Marx