[Northkeep] No Populace

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 12:10:56 PST 2013

Your Excellency, with all due respect, we had announced that we would be
cleaning on Tuesday evening so people could spend Christmas with their
families.  And next week, we will be cleaning on Thursday so people can
enjoy their New Year's Holiday.  :)

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Baroness Montega <
baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> There is no populace tonight. Wednesday we will be cleaning only at the
> VFW. We will only be there long enough to clean and leave. Lots of fun
> coming up in 2014!!!
>
> Happy holidays everyone!!
>
> Montega
> Baroness
>
> Sent from my iPhone

HL Adalia VonderBerg

*I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the
length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.* ~Diane Ackerman