[Northkeep] No Populace

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Dec 10 08:08:00 PST 2013

greetings

yes , I am working on the baronial award regalia, do we need more?, do we
need some kingdom award regalia as well?
also, will there be a soup kitchen ?
I have purchased a 4000 watt ( peak ) generator, will there be a need for it
at the soup kitchen ?
is there a need to bake anything for the bake sale ?  any requests ?
should I bring my vacuum again this year?
and finally , what am I needed to do at the event this year ?
last year, I helped in the kitchen, in past years I have taught classes, and
done cleaning / vacuuming , so I figured I would try to fill the biggest
need this year.
I know we have several great missile related  and leather working class
teachers in the region, are any of them teaching classes yet?

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur