[Northkeep] Winterkingdom (please read, correct and let me know what you think)

Diana Hartzmann blackcatspinner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 06:45:53 PST 2013

I am attaching the teaching forms for the two classes that Ismet and I
would like to present jointly.    I apologize for the forms not being on
the official format but I couldn't get it to function for joint teachers.

I also am willing to teach my amber/copal polishing class if you have need
of it.

Debroa