[Northkeep] acetylene warning.. aka- don't blow up your car...

Miriam Cook miriz01 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:39:41 PST 2013

So I was reading CNN today and came across an article and video about a
woman who accidentally blew up her car... She put a bottle of acetylene in
the trunk of her car (something I know several members of this group have
done) and didn't realize that it was leaking. She went into a BJ's
restaurant, had dinner then left. Before she got into her car she unlocked
it and popped open the trunk with the key fob button. As soon as she hit
the button her car burst apart in very dramatic fashion. Amazingly, no one
was injured, but take a look
http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2013/01/29/dnt-ma-trunk-remote-car-explosion.wbz.html
Just remember to stay safe everyone--

Zahava