[Northkeep] Chemin Noir ISO Feastocrat !

Preston Selby diresquire at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 05:32:19 PST 2013

Greetings Listies,

We in Chemin Noir have begun the planning of an event to be held in June or July. As part of this, we are seeking someone who can serve as the Feast Steward for this Event.
We know that there are plenty of capable feastocrats out there, and we can't wait to hear your interest.

We have been in touch with the local mountain-man group , and are discussing buying wild boar meat from them in the form of sausage or ground meat, for a highly competitive price. Who wants to put on a Wild-Boar feast? This is your chance.

If you are interested, please contact me at diresquire at yahoo.com
Yours Faithfully,
Ld Eskel.