[Northkeep] Recruitment ideas

Tega montega at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 08:31:18 PST 2013

Exposure is the key to recruitment. We need to be out in public when the weather is nice for fighter practice. There is talk of additional practices being added as well as having more revels. We are currently working on insurance issues with the parks department so that we can have more demos.
 Speaking of demos, the more participation the better. Remember we are ALL Hospitalers. We can all help introduce and retain members.
 There will be many activities we can take part in this year. Lots of things coming down the pike. Once we have new people we need to be sure they know what to do. We are working on newcomers classes as well. If anyone wishes to help with this it would be great. Zahava has offered to help in this area. (Thanks!!)
 I think the ideas Ian has are awesome. We may need to invest a little to get results but fun is worth it!!

Lady Montega Blackdragon

Sent from my iPhone