[Northkeep] Fighter practice / Gathering 2/6 and 2/13

Blackdragonmorgan blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 10:44:10 PST 2013

I want to thank everyone who came out last Wednesday, 2/6, fighters and non-fighters alike. It was great to see so many of our populace gathered together again. I hope to see our attendance during the week grow again, as I feel our Barony prospers from these interactions. It's also a great place for new comers to experience the different things we do.

This coming week, 2/13, some of our friends and fighters from the Southwest should be joining us at practice. I have heard from both Jason of Drysdale and Iarll Owen ap Aeddan and they hope to bring more if possible. So if you can make it, please come out and show them our Northkeep hospitality.

~Sir Morgan Blackdragon