[Northkeep] Recruitment ideas

Jerry Herring jherring68 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 11:20:35 PST 2013

In case I have not made it clear the new people of Chemin Noir constantly
amaze and inspire me at their enthusiasm and understanding of the SCA.
Thank you to Micalle, Laiodheach, Eskell, and all the rest. I am so glad
that they have decided to join us along with all their crew I can not wait
to see who we can find to come along next.

So when we decide to go on an adventure to one of these future potential
recruitment sites please let me know I would proud to go along with you.

Kindly
Ian