[Northkeep] Northkeep Revel THIS Saturday

Tega montega at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 15:54:38 PST 2013

Join your barony for Gulf War prep and revel in the park Saturday Feb  23rd!11pm to ? Lafortune Park at 61st and Yale. Bring armor that needs repair, re-tape swords and get ready amongst friends! There will be hot dogs for everyone, you can bring sides if you wish. Come out even if you aren't going to Gulf War. Because of insurance issues we can't fight but the revel AFTER Gulf War there will be fighting!

See you there!
Lady Montega Blackdragon

Ps
Let us know if you are going and who you are bringing so we know how many hot dogs to get!!

Sent from my iPhone