[Northkeep] Practice tonight?

Jeff Gurnee geoffrey.gournay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 05:17:57 PST 2013

Let me get with Their Excellencies, and see if they want to move the Officers meeting to another date.

Yours in Service
Geoffrey de Gournay CSS CXVIII
Squire to Baron Sir Brom O'Brien
Northkeep Knight Marshall

"You are my adversary, but not my enemy. Your resistance gives me
strength Your will gives me courage. Your spirit enables me. And
though I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate
you. Instead I will honour you, for without you I am a lesser person."