[Northkeep] The Traditional Bardic Circle a question

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:57:28 PST 2013

Sounds wonderful,  From Moonschaddowe I think Mistresess Riannnan and
Master Ox both had songbooks with a goodly number of them.  It also
seems like from Grimfells Master Marcus had a book.  I have a
collection of songs around here somewhere from Kit's early years, will
see if I can find it.  I really love the group singings, they have
been some of my favorite SCA adventures.  When the Calons were at
Castellan back when Joe Angus was King, it was a great deal of fun
singing together.

Looking forward to a Northkeep sponcered sing, should be such fun.
Susan