[Northkeep] CubScout Demo this weekend!

Tega montega at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 08:10:37 PST 2013

Here are the details for those who may have missed it.
The banquet is February 9th, 6:00 - 8:30 or so at Tulsa Bible Church. The address is 5838 S. Sheridan Road.  Parking is in the rear and we enter the building at the corner that juts out into the parking lot.  Then we proceed into the gym.

The basic schedule is: opening  flag  ceremony, serving food, awards will be given out while people are eating.  Demonstration will also be while they eat. Activities will be available for the kids before and after.

Come at 6 to eat and they will have you go through the food line first so you're ready to go.  You can sit with any of the dens at their designated tables.  They have about 60 boys.

So, those that go will have dinner provided. However if you go and eat you will be expected to participate in the demo portion as well. Because they are gracious enough to feed us, I really need solid feedback (soon!) on who is going so I can let them know.

I will be at Kingdom A&S so I can't attend but I know this will be fantastic!

If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks in advance, I know we will pull off another great demo!

Lady Montega Blackdragon

Sent from my iPhone