[Northkeep] Tonight's Fighter Practice

Jeff Gurnee geoffrey.gournay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 20:16:15 PST 2013

To the most Awesome Barony of Northkeep!

All I can say is WOW! What a night! Eleven! Count 'em, 11 fighters tonight,
including 2 newcomers!
Also, a new Lightfighter, Goodman Miguel, just moved into the area and
looks to be a fine addition
to our Rapier Community! We also had great attendance on the Hall side of
the VFW tonight!
A huge thank you to everyone who came out tonight! You all are why.....

NORTHKEEP ROCKS!!!

--
Yours in Service
Geoffrey de Gournay CSS CXVIII

"You are my adversary, but not my enemy. Your resistance gives me
strength Your will gives me courage. Your spirit enables me. And
though I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate
you. Instead I will honour you, for without you I am a lesser person."