[Northkeep] things that keep us in

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Feb 8 19:55:31 PST 2013

I am a Magic junkie. I love the beauty and the heraldry and the hangkissing and the music. I also like to tell stories and to perform so I like the Bardic Circles. I really don't like competitions. As a performer I find them a waste of time and effort. My only problem with bardic circles is I can't make it down the hills in my wheelchair. Could we have a baronial bardic Circle up where my chair can go. I really enjoyed the one at last tourney. It would be nice  to have it in honor of our new bard.
I like persona interaction. I like to do it and I like to see it. I would like more of that. I would like to see more at feasts. You know people making boasts or oaths on peacocks or a horn being passed around,. I would like our community to talk to each other at our events. Our feast are not too big for that. You know the Baron getting up and addressing everyone in persona. I would like to feel the spirit of Northkeep.
willow